In our heart of hearts, we’re entrepreneurs and small business owners like you.
We believe small business is the backbone of America, but we see technology, economic pressure, and global competition making it increasingly difficult for small businesses to prosper. We’ve made it our mission to deliver smart and astonishingly cost-effective results that drive both immediate cash flow and long term results.
As business owners just like you, we’re committed to treating you as we’d like to be treated. What does this mean?
1. We tell it like it is.
We don’t like B.S., and we presume you don’t either. We strive to set realistic expectations and then over-deliver.
2. We want to make money WITH you, not OFF you.
We don’t puff up our offering with superfluous deliverables just because they sound good. Everything we do adds value and is priced fairly.
3. We earn your business everyday.
We hate contracts, so we don’t ask you to sign one. As long as we provide extraordinary value, why would you leave? Duh.
+ Genuine trust-based business relationships
+ Straight talk with follow-through
+ Real-world experience
+ Products that sell themselves because they’re so good
– Big and impersonal one-size-fits-all solutions
– Savvy talkers who don’t deliver results
– Technicians who call themselves strategic marketers
– Lame services that draw us in with cheap deals, then rope us in with contracts so we can’t leave.